Date & Location
Date: Sunday, August 27
Location: Community Park, Belleville, WI – Map & Directions
Time: 7:30 am
Location: Trek West – 8108 Mineral Point Rd., Madison, WI – Map & Directions
Time: 2-5 pm
Date: Sunday, August, 27
Location: Community Park, Bross Circle, Belleville, WI 53508 – Map & Directions
Time: 6:15 – 7:15 am
After checking in, please go to the body marking area. Your race number and your wave will be marked on the leg and the arm. These markings are used to identify you and people in your wave at the start of the swim.
Free Race Photos
The Lake Mills Triathlon is a FocalShare event… That means that every participant will be able to download free digital images. Share them with friends, family, on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or your blog!
Overall awards 1st, 2nd, and 3rd will be awarded to men and women. Overall awards will also be given to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd relay teams.
Age group awards 1st, 2nd, and 3rd will be awarded for each age group, men and women. Age groups are as follows: 19 and under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 and up
Special award categories 1st, 2nd, and 3rd will be awarded to men in the Clydesdale category, women in the Athena category, and men and women in the Novice category
Rules & Regulations
- Wetsuits may be worn.
- Helmets and swim caps are MANDATORY.
- Drafting is NOT permitted. Penalties and disqualification will be given for drafting.
- You MUST wear your Velcro band with a timing chip on your ANKLE throughout the race. NO CHIP = NO TIME.
- All relay athletes will exchange the timing chip in transition.
- All athletes need to mount/dismount the bike at the mount/dismount mat.
- All runners are required to wear a bib number and it MUST face forward at the finish line.
- Racers and spectators must follow volunteer and officials’ instructions at all times.
Wetsuits are mandatory in water temperatures less that 58 degrees F. They may be worn in water temperatures up to and including 83.9 degrees F. Wetsuits are prohibited in water temperatures greater than 84 degrees F. Wetsuits cannot measure more than 5mm thick.